Most investors, both new and old, prefer to buy company shares with a good history for long term investments. This is a great way to avoid high-risk investments. So, you should look for company shares that can offer you little probability. Syneos Health Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNH) shares at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-synh have been profitable for many investors until now. Even though the company share pricing has dropped by 3.77%, many expect that it can rise in the coming months. Now, let’s have a look at the latest updates!
NASDAQ: SYNH Current Stock Market Status:
Syneos Health Inc (NASDAQ: SYNH) currently holds a market capitalization value of 6.34 Billion. Syneos stock price went down by 3.77% on 14th August which is equivalent to -2.38 USD per-share value. It opened trading with a value of 62.80 USD and had the highest pick at 62.80 while the lowest pick was at 60.33. As a result, the SYNH stock value went down by 3.77% as compared to the last time. Its 52-week high value is at 74.25 while its 52 weeks low value is at 30.02. It currently has a 34.15 P/E ratio. Besides that, SYNH closed trading at USD 63.16 on 14 August 2020.
NASDAQ: SYNH Q2 Results Highlights:
- Syneos represented GAAP revenue of $1,013.4 million which declined by 13.1% as compared to last year.
- Net business awards grossing of SYNH is $1,360.9 million in this quarter which represents a book-to-bill ratio of 1.34x.
- SYNH’s Clinical Solutions segment showed $1,180.1 million gains in the last three months, representing a 1.58x book-to-bill ratio. So, it grew by 14.8% since 2019.
- Commercial Solutions segment of NASDAQ: SYNH sum is $180.8 million for the last three months till June 2020, representing a 0.68x book-to-bill ratio.
- GAAP net income of SYNH is almost $3.9 million with diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.04 for the last three months.
- The adjusted diluted EPS (earnings per share) of SYNH is $0.58.
- The adjusted EBITDA of SYNH is $118.7 million.
- SYNH has issued full-year guidance that contains revenue data from $4,470 to $4,570 million along with an adjusted EBITDA of $600 million.
As modest NASDAQ: SYNH earnings per share growth (EPS) value can be profitable, you should wait until it sustains reliably in a few coming months. Due to the pandemic, it’s no surprise that many investors want to invest in profitable company shares that show stable growth. Syneos Health has grown its EPS from USD 0.17 to USD 1.80 within a year. Even though this growth is small, it can give you significant profits in the future. So, keep your eye on SYNH stock market performance in the coming months! You can find more information for trade desk stock.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.